No products in the cart.
How To Create A QuickBooks Portable Copy
To create QuickBooks Portable Copy First, make sure you are in single-user mode.
- Open QuickBooks and log in as an admin.
- Go to the File menu and select Create Copy.
- Select Portable company file and then Next.
- Give your portable company file a unique name. This makes it easy to tell apart from your regular company file.
- Select a location to save your portable company file. Pick somewhere that’s easy to find, like your Windows desktop.
- When you’re ready, select Save and then OK.
You now have a portable company file you can send online. The file will look like this: [Unique company file name].qbm.
Then arrange with us how to upload that file. Don’t forget – we’ll need your QuickBooks Admin Password to open it!